AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

radiojoe Avatar
radiojoe Joe O
Pullman, WA, USA   USA
Hello all,

I've searched the forums for this, but the only places I could find referenced are either out of business now or said they don't have the tools to do it (ie, https://www.dependablewheelrepair.com/)

Anyway- I would like to have all of my wire wheels trued up but can't find anyone in the PNW to do it (and I don't want to attempt it, I tried truing a bicycle wheel once and it was a nightmare enough!). I know I can send them off in the mail somewhere... is that my only option?

Thanks!
-Joe

'63 TR4

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Lizzard d id
san jose, ca, USA   USA
Try asking around good old motorcycle shops , they might know of someone who does wire wheels .

Lizzard d id
san jose, ca, USA   USA
Another idea might be a model T club .

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Yellowhawk Valley Avatar
walla walla, washington, USA   USA
1969 Triumph Spitfire "Walla Walla"
1969 Triumph Spitfire "Portland"
1972 Triumph Spitfire MkIV "Spokane"
1975 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Dayton"    & more
Lizzard probably has the best idea. I know we used to have one here in WW but they closed a few years back. Spokane used to have one but no idea the name. It probably was a motorcycle shop actually but also did car wheels. If I can remember long enough I will check with some locals tomorrow that have been Model T restorers for years.
Dan

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1973 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links