TRExp

Odds & Ends Forum

Making 'car enthusiast' film- looking for probono photo, video and video editing help

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Catbert Avatar
Catbert Stephen VamVaketis
Westminster, California, USA   USA
"And now for something completely different..."

To borrow a line from those zany Monty Python guys, yes, here is something completely different from what is usually on these forums. I am making a short film about the joy of cars. I was once pretty active in the car club and car event scene. I'm slowly getting back into the groove, so to speak. My current interest is to make a short film about cars. This will be a small production project and something I am just doing for fun.

I am in the process of building a crew and looking for people to collaborate with who have the following areas of expertise:

• Director/Producer/Writer: me
• Co-producer?
• HD camera
• HD video camera
• Video editing/ special effects
• HD audio
• Drivers
• Artist

I am only doing this for fun and not able to pay anyone. This would simply be a collaboration among car enthusiasts to pool our collective resources to produce a great car film.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please either provide me with their contact info or pass mine along. I am in the Orange County, CA area. Thanks!

Steve

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_1500.JPG    54.5 KB
IMG_1500.JPG

Catbert Avatar
Catbert Stephen VamVaketis
Westminster, California, USA   USA
Check out my FB page "Car Junkies". The link is...

https://www.facebook.com/CarFools/

Steve VamVaketis

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1979 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links