Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA   USA
Would anyone be interested in a Triumph Performance forum to discuss engine swaps as well as other modifications? The MG Experience has an MG Performance forum and I find it both entertaining and informative...this is in addition to their engine swap forum. Once my shop is complete I’m considering heading down that path with an M3/Getrag swap or something similar.
Thoughts?
Thanks, Rut

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
ras111 Avatar
ras111 Gold Member Richard Singerman
Dollard des Ormeaux, QC, Canada   CAN
Great idea!

Tonyfixit Avatar
Tonyfixit Tony M
Duncan, BC, Canada   CAN
We have a triumph motorsports forum. Often performance upgrades get mentioned or specifically requested in the various model sections.

What might be applicable for a TR7 would be of little interest to a TR4 or GT6 owner.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
spitlist Avatar
spitlist Joe Curry
Sahuarita, Sahuarita, AZ, USA   USA
Since neither of my Spitfires are anywhere close to stock, I think I would also be interested.

Attachments:
20160418_155414.jpg    47.6 KB
20160418_155414.jpg

EFI TOP.JPG    46.1 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
TheZster Avatar
TheZster Steven Z
SAINT LOUIS, MO, USA   USA
O MI GAWD.... That's wild!!!

First time in 40 years.... I'm speechless.....

Z

65or66 Gold Member Jim B
Lake village, IN, USA   USA
1965 Triumph Spitfire MkII
1973 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Jusanudda Munny Pit"
Would be interesting, but wondering if the architecture of the site is close to max. And Skye's workload may be close to limits too? Yes, servers are scalable ($), humans not so much.

Another forum for each Marque and model could nearly double the size of the sites, even if the traffic in each forum was small.

Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA   USA
Check out the MG Performance forum on the sister site, MG Experience and you’ll get a good idea of what Skye did there. There were Motorsport and engine swap forums as well and they offered a lot of insight into what was possible and what was involved...I think the different MG models benefitted from each other as well.
Thanks, Rut

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1969 Triumph GT6 MkII

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links