Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

triumphlvr Avatar
triumphlvr Stewart D
Hercules, CA, USA   USA
Hi Dave, The original paint code on the car is #25, which doesn't help much, but that was the color we had matched and than added black until the desired shade was achieved. Unfortunately I did not take care of that color code once settled on. The car was painted years ago & the shop is now out of business. Between moving & other life events it was lost. Not good I know. So it's very close to Jaguar racing green, which to me is perfect, but I wanted to keep close to the original color. The color I achieved is not as dark as Jaguar racing green but darker than original #25 factory Triumph BRG 1966. Just remember when looking at samples the color will always be lighter on the car. Good luck!
Stewart

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
davecutter Avatar
davecutter Silver Member Dave Cutter
Fox Island, Washington, USA   USA
1963 Triumph TR4 "Angus"
I found a good write-up on BRG from the folks over on the Jag site.

http://www.jagexp.com/phorum/read.php?4,2951

rod-h Avatar
rod-h Silver Member Rodney Hamilton
Lago Vista, Tx, USA   USA
It might be 100 degrees out, but, it is still a cool car. ... as sunset falls on the little Texas town of Lago Vista, the TR4 rides in to the west.

The older I get the more cynical I become, but, I can't keep up.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
TR4-Side-Lake (2).JPG    47.6 KB
TR4-Side-Lake (2).JPG

Texas Sunset TR4.JPG    30.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
malbaby Avatar
malbaby malcolm baker
kyabram, Australia   AUS
One of the nicest cars on here.

Vila Avatar
Vila Robert Beers
Mechanicsburg, PA, USA   USA
1933 Chevrolet Master "The 33"
1962 Triumph TR4 "The TR4"
1964 Vespa VNB 125 "The Old Vespa"
1984 BMW 633CSi "The 633"    & more
My 1962 TR4 in my front yard for a few photos.

Vila

Visit my personal website at: www.jakegingervila.wixsite.com/bobs-vintage-cars-

Attachments:
100_0505.JPG    47.3 KB
100_0505.JPG

100_0508 2.JPG    47.5 KB
100_0506.JPG    40 KB
davecutter Avatar
davecutter Silver Member Dave Cutter
Fox Island, Washington, USA   USA
1963 Triumph TR4 "Angus"
In reply to # 1473680 by Vila My 1962 TR4 in my front yard for a few photos.

Nice!

TR4EVER Avatar
TR4EVER James R Sullivan
Tuckasegee, North Carolina, USA   USA
1962 Triumph TR4 "Trouble"
1967 Triumph TR4A
Hi all, hope the weekend is going great. So lucky to have my number one helper again this weekend. I have spent most of the week taking off 5 coats (Grey, Blue, Green , Red, White and 2 coats of primer) off the car. What a job, BUT the silver lining is, that the back lower panels on both front sides are still in great shape, not like most that are so rotten they have to be replaced. Anyway hope you all have a great weekend. On a brighter note I hope to get up with and meet Frank (Rut) Rutledge on Monday, swapping some parts and he is coming to the boonies. Really looking forward to meeting with him. i know he has a vast amount of knowledge and has used this forum to help many of us out. Thanks again Sir Rut. Safe travels. Thanks for letting me show off my number one helper. Randy and Jensen in the boonies of western North Carolina.

Attachments:
20677154_10203528876098635_454650879_o.jpg    37 KB
20677154_10203528876098635_454650879_o.jpg

Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA   USA
Randy,
We are leaving Hotlanta in the morning headed toward Highlands and thought tomorrow afternoon would be good, what do you think?
Rut

TR4EVER Avatar
TR4EVER James R Sullivan
Tuckasegee, North Carolina, USA   USA
1962 Triumph TR4 "Trouble"
1967 Triumph TR4A
Good morning all. Hope your week is off to a great start. Just wanted to take a moment and show a photo of Frank "Rut" Rutledge, his wife and family. They came all the way from Alabama to the bonnies of western North Carolina to pick up some TR4/4A parts. The taller gentleman in the grey shirt is Sir "Rut". What an asset he is to this and the other forums. Just want all to see this man and learn to appreciate his passion for the little British cars. Thanks Sir "Rut" safe travels and talk to you soon.
Randy in the boonies of western North Carolina.

Attachments:
IMG_5243.JPG    88.3 KB
IMG_5243.JPG

BL50 Avatar
BL50 Silver Member Brian Leslie
Grosse Pointe, Michigan, USA   USA
Good to put a face with the name ... you look like a happy LBC owner Rut!

Brian

malbaby Avatar
malbaby malcolm baker
kyabram, Australia   AUS
Likewise....good to see a personal touch on the forum.

66Vette Avatar
66Vette Ed Kent
Lake Park, Georgia, USA   USA
Rod,
Beautiful ride AND background! Reminds me a little of Lake Belton up around Ft. Hood...
Ed

Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA   USA
Randy,
Thanks for posting that picture! We enjoyed meeting you and your wife and seeing your mountain top retreat! Other than my ugly mug in the picture it's a great one. My wife Jo is next to me and we are flanked by my sister Robin and her husband Steve. We like to travel together when we can and really enjoyed ourselves...as a side note they live in a town called 'Slapout'.
Rut

jflinney Avatar
jflinney John Linney
Saratoga, CA, USA   USA
Some shots of my 1964 TR4...

malbaby Avatar
malbaby malcolm baker
kyabram, Australia   AUS
Interested on what technique/equipment you used to do the video.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster