AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

TR4 in Knoxville
  This topic is about my 1962 Triumph TR4
Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA   USA

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
wrayg Avatar
wrayg wray brady
bethel park,pa, USA   USA
Short bubble car and no surprise, originally white, a bit pricey but looks like it might be a decent project for the brave. wonder how early it is?

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, AL, USA   USA
Pretty early 4, has the aluminum guage cluster. The new floorboard, home made is only thing that brothers me, thats tell tell to what the frame may be. As Wray said, a little pricey especially not running. Will have a buddy of mine check on it.
Marv

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bltriumph Steve Choquette
Erin, ON, Canada   CAN
floors have been replaced and car appears to be painted then the rear fender tops and rear fender and H panel mounting edge will need attention with out question from little as rust cleanup to rust removal too steel replacement and in early cars the front panel of the H panel may not be available as it is not the same as a tr6/tr250 /tr4a part, as well rockers will probably need replacing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-02 05:56 PM by bltriumph.

tirnipgreen Avatar
tirnipgreen Silver Member Ryals Cheek
Ellijay, GA, USA   USA
1963 Triumph TR4 "YIN"
1965 Triumph TR4 "YANG"
I sent the guy a message asking for the VIN. Definitely not a 1963. Build date 1961...? I know of a short bubble hood if anyone is looking...

tirnipgreen Avatar
tirnipgreen Silver Member Ryals Cheek
Ellijay, GA, USA   USA
1963 Triumph TR4 "YIN"
1965 Triumph TR4 "YANG"
VIN is CT 1940 LO

trjohnnie John Malinick
Mirror Lake, NH, USA   USA
Dont be cheap. Offer him $6000. it looks like a great car to do a #1 restoration and it has over drive. TR4s are the most neglected. When Triumph went out of business everyone went after the 3s and 6s. Many people ignored the 4s. Great little cars you can put your money into. I have had one since 1972.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links