Moss Vintage Hook Mount 2-Point Seatbelts

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

rsanford Raleigh Sanford
Millington, Tennessee, USA   USA
Hello all. Moss Motors has the Vintage Hook Mount 2-Point Seatbelts with choice of long receiver or short receiver. What does this mean and what do I want. Thanks. Raleigh.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA   USA
Raleigh,
I like the long receiver because I don’t like digging for it between the hump and seat. I also upgrade my seatbelts to three point retractables for that extra margin of safety.
Rut

BraxtonO Avatar
BraxtonO Gold Member Braxton O
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA   USA
Raleigh - I use their 2 point hook mount type in my 4A - long receiver - snapped into the existing mounts on the car. Work great. One of the few straightforward things I've done. I've never tried the "short," but I seem to recall I've read somewhere against it for TR's. "Long" works well, and doesn't seem too long - to Ruts point - easy to grab.

Best,
Braxton

" You know - I love this thing. She's got a few leaks, but it's only the engine, gearbox, and the diff - so not too bad....."

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
rsanford Raleigh Sanford
Millington, Tennessee, USA   USA
2 for long that's all I need. Long it is. As a guy, you hate to go for the short in anything anyway. Thanks.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster