Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Tonyfixit Avatar
Tonyfixit Tony M
Duncan, British Columbia, Canada   CAN
"If you visit an English home, and want to turn on the lights in a room, you flip the switch down to engage. Just sayin!"

True.

But the point is. If UP doesn't work and Down doesn't work, you need to investigate if you have power and where it isn't going.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
rsanford Raleigh Sanford
Millington, Tennessee, USA   USA
Thanks. Since I was able to get the idle set and the carbs synced to my satisfaction at least, this is going to be my next project. I will probably be back to the forum with either power or no power answer and asking where to go from there. Raleigh.

tirnipgreen Avatar
tirnipgreen Ryals Cheek
Ellijay, GA, USA   USA
1963 Triumph TR4 "YIN"
1965 Triumph TR4 "YANG"
I own a RHD TR4. It was brought over 15 years ago. The overdrive switch is on the right side of the column so that (I assume) when you are shifting with your left hand, you can switch the overdrive with your right fingers as you are digging into some deep turns...! If and when I can figure out what the hell is keeping my overdrive from engaging, I will let you know. That being said, pull the wires and check what position the switch is in when the circuit is continuous...My two cents, Ryals

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster