Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

linklaw John Linkosky
Carnegie, PA, USA   USA
Hi all,

I have a TR3a, post 60000 serial number and am looking for a prop shaft cover. Apparently a prior owner bashed in the sides of my prop shaft cover to squeeze larger seats in the car. I would like to find a good used, or new if available, prop shaft cover so I can cut out the old one and weld in the good one. If anyone has a good used one or knows where to find a new one, please let me know. Also, if anyone has any ideas on how to straighten the one that is in my car, I would appreciate that input as well. Thanks.

John Linkosky

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
brucejon Avatar
brucejon Bruce Jones
Santa Cruz, CA, USA   USA
1962 Triumph TR3B
1963 Triumph TR3B "Tupperware TR3"
1969 Triumph Spitfire MkIII
1972 Triumph TR6
Picture?

TR3driver Randall Y
Confusion, Los Angeles, USA   USA
Time to practice your sheet metal skills! Remove the seats, then get the car securely up in the air and remove the driveshaft. Now you can begin pounding the tunnel back into shape. You can rough it out just working under the car, but at some point you'll need a helper to hold a dolly to the other side; and of course switch back and forth from under to over as you work down the high spots.

Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L daily driver
71 Stag LE1473L awaiting engine rebuild
7? Stag awaiting gearbox rebuild

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
davem Avatar
davem dave m
victoria bc, vancouver island, Canada   CAN
i have a nice one here for $100us + shipping if interested
-i would have to find out shipping though

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster