Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

B0b3156 Bob Carey
Carver, MA, USA   USA
Looking for chrome bumpers for my 1980 Spitfire.I live in Plymouth Ma

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
spoon12342002 Avatar
spoon12342002 Eddie S
Milton, VT, USA   USA
1976 Triumph 1500 "Blue Bomber"
I have a rear one off a 76 that has the bolt holes in it, its straight, minor pitting. Would look great after a re chrome.

Francomgb Frank Cataldo
Newburyport, Mass., USA   USA
What exactly are you looks for Bob. I'm up in Newburyport and have a few things.
Frank C.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
B0b3156 Bob Carey
Carver, MA, USA   USA
Frank looking for front and rear chrome bumpers to replace the rubber ones I have on it .

ohmite Avatar
ohmite Eric O
Eden, NY, USA   USA
Bob,
Sent you a PM a couple of days ago. I have a front and rear, they will have to be rechromed.

Let me know if you are interested in them.
-Eric

Francomgb Frank Cataldo
Hi Bob.
Sorry not to get back before now. I do have a rear chrome bumper down in my basement currently. If you would like to take a look at it I can send you a couple of pictures and you're welcome to come up and see it as well. It should bolt right up fairly easily. It came from a 1978 that actually had a center bumper piece and large bumpetettes on it but I pulled them apart like some of the members have. Let me know what you'd like to do.
Thanks,
Frsnk

Francomgb Frank Cataldo
Bob,
I believe I have a front bumper as well that might need to be re-chromed but may be ok depending on your needs....
Regards,
Frank
PS-the bitch about these things is if you have to ship them.....,,

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links