Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

B0b3156 Bob Carey
Carver, MA, USA   USA
Looking for chrome bumpers for my 1980 Spitfire.I live in Plymouth Ma

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
spoon12342002 Avatar
spoon12342002 Eddie S
Milton, VT, USA   USA
1976 Triumph 1500 "Blue Bomber"
I have a rear one off a 76 that has the bolt holes in it, its straight, minor pitting. Would look great after a re chrome.

Francomgb Frank Cataldo
Newburyport, Mass., USA   USA
What exactly are you looks for Bob. I'm up in Newburyport and have a few things.
Frank C.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
B0b3156 Bob Carey
Carver, MA, USA   USA
Frank looking for front and rear chrome bumpers to replace the rubber ones I have on it .

ohmite Avatar
ohmite Eric O
Eden, NY, USA   USA
Bob,
Sent you a PM a couple of days ago. I have a front and rear, they will have to be rechromed.

Let me know if you are interested in them.
-Eric

Francomgb Frank Cataldo
Hi Bob.
Sorry not to get back before now. I do have a rear chrome bumper down in my basement currently. If you would like to take a look at it I can send you a couple of pictures and you're welcome to come up and see it as well. It should bolt right up fairly easily. It came from a 1978 that actually had a center bumper piece and large bumpetettes on it but I pulled them apart like some of the members have. Let me know what you'd like to do.
Thanks,
Frsnk

Francomgb Frank Cataldo
Bob,
I believe I have a front bumper as well that might need to be re-chromed but may be ok depending on your needs....
Regards,
Frank
PS-the bitch about these things is if you have to ship them.....,,

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster