AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Project 1963 triumph tr4 for sale [CT, USA]
Car For Sale Parts TR4 Transmission
Trident750 Jeff D.
Livermore, CA, USA   USA
deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-27 01:30 PM by Skye.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
TR4EVER Avatar
TR4EVER James R Sullivan
Tuckasegee, NC, USA   USA
1962 Triumph TR4 "Trouble"
1967 Triumph TR4A
Hi, any chance of photos. Would car make drive to North Carolina? Thanks Randy in the boonies of western North Carolina

Trident750 Jeff D.
Livermore, CA, USA   USA
I can't tell if car will make it to NC, Is the reason i include shipping in the asking price.

You can PM me your email for photos.

Thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
davek46 Avatar
davek46 David Kulak
Bristol, CT, USA   USA
1958 Triumph TR3A "Blue TR"
Heath, I would like to see some pictures and hook up to see car in person. I am located in Bristol, Ct My e-mail is triumphtr254@aol.com and phone Is 8605832251. Thanks, Dave K

billspit Bill Kea
Moore, Spartanburg, SC, USA   USA
I sent you a PM.

billspit Bill Kea
Moore, Spartanburg, SC, USA   USA
So nobody has jumped on this bad boy?

rjb2968 Ramin Mirshab
Detroit, MI, USA   USA
Please send pics

bteichgraber Avatar
bteichgraber Brian Teichgraber
Tsawwassen, BC, Canada   CAN
pics please

Ollie77777 Ollie H
Norwich, UK   GBR
Could I get some pics if still available please

lavcheech Anthony R
Waterbury, CT, USA   USA
It was a scam.

BULLSHIT ARTIST !!!

TR4EVER Avatar
TR4EVER James R Sullivan
1967 Triumph TR4A
I went back and forth with emails and messages and got a very pushy effort from him. Wanted instant payment through "bitcoin" which I wasn't familiar with, would not consider paypal. Said he had health issues and wanted immediate payment. I backed off also, I don't know if it is a scam or not but did not feel comfortable with the way it was being pushed. I even comment on the gentlemen from his home state of Conn. wanted to come and see but he kept pushing and said the car was mine. Again I hope his health issues are better. I am in the same boat but would never use that as part of a deal. Thanks again for this great site and I hope all is well with any one trying to get photos or info on this. I did not continue with interest and ended the emails. Thanks again hope all have had a great safe Thanksgiving holiday. We or at least I feel blessed and I am truly thankful for all the TR and little British car people I have met over the years and now through this great web forum. Thanks again, Randy in the boonies of western North CAolina.

BigChill Avatar
BigChill Silver Member Big Chill
Norwood, MA, USA   USA
Definitely a scam. He wanted bitcoin so whomever was dumb enough to send it to him could not get it back. Bitcoin is the currency of choice for scammers and criminals these days.

Be careful out there -

Big Chill

'75 TR6 slowly coming back from the dead...

TR4EVER Avatar
TR4EVER James R Sullivan
1967 Triumph TR4A
Really sorry to hear that but that is what I was scared of. Really sad when people use GREAT sites like this to do something like that. Have a great day. Things beautiful here in the boonies, have our grandson for the holidays and it has been great. Christmas tree, visited Santa and his Elf's. Nothing better. Wish you all happy times and a great safe blessed upcoming Christmas season and an even better New Year.
Randy in the boonies

gozto11 Avatar
gozto11 Todd Bermudez
Cincinnati, OH, USA   USA
Amazing the scammer posted 97 times prior or there abouts. Guess that’s the way to build trust

I think anytime “shipped” is included in the ad...one should be wary

davem Avatar
davem dave m
victoria bc, vancouver island, Canada   CAN
did anyone ever buy from or sell this person anything?
-it might be interesting to see if this guy was ever on the up and up

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1974 Triumph TR6

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links