TRExp

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

FOR SALE Brand New ignition lock set UKC 2719/2 -Now $125.00 shipped [Washington, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

corvus13 Jonathan Green
Bremerton, Washington, USA   USA
Hey,

Up for sale is a brand new Lowe and Fletcher Ignition Lock set, complete with installation bolts and two new keys and key code tag. I bought this to use on my '73, but ended up taking apart my old lock and getting it working again (I like to keep as much original as possible). I bought this for around $179.00 plus shipping, so to get it out of my garage, price is $150.00 shipped. If you have any questions, PM me or email me and I'll get back to you right away. As a side note, if you still have your small black crash pad and wish to re use it, you will have to do a small amount of trimming to get it to fit. You can use the part number UKC 2719/2 to check fitment on your year.,

Thanks
Jonathan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-07 11:57 PM by corvus13.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
corvus13 Jonathan Green
Pic...

Attachments:
IMG_20171104_092225_309.jpg    11.3 KB
IMG_20171104_092225_309.jpg

corvus13 Jonathan Green
I am interested in offers as well.

Thanks
Jonathan

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
corvus13 Jonathan Green
Price on this board before I put it on eBay...$125.00 shipped in the lower 48.

Thanks
Jonathan

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster