TR4 and 4 A parts for sale [Ma, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Inspect1 Paul C
Hadley, MA, USA   USA
I have several parts for TR4 and 4A's and some TR3 parts I just have too many projects. I have a back half frame from a 4a. I have 3/4 of a 4 car no engine or trans in the car, I have 3 front bonnets for 4's 2 doors another frame and another part of a car from a 4. an engine that's all together and another that is a block . These parts came from a deal I made to get a TR3 so they are all for sale any reasonable offer will not be refused. I do not usually deal in triumph's and do not have a lot of interest in these parts so I would like to get them out of the yard before the snow flies. I will post pictures tomorrow when I can get them in the light.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
ShortBulge Brian LeBlanc
Falls Church, VA, USA   USA
my family's from Waltham

that give me a discount or double the Price?

TRKen Kenneth Dixon
Sparta, GA, USA   USA
Hey Paul,
I'm searching for a crankshaft for a tr4 rebuild I'm doing. Can you let me know how much you would be interested in selling the complete tr4 motor you have.......and will the crankshaft turn? Thanks.
Ken Dixon

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1972 Triumph GT6 MkIII

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links