AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

TR4EVER Avatar
TR4EVER James R Sullivan
Tuckasegee, North Carolina, USA   USA
1962 Triumph TR4 "Trouble"
1967 Triumph TR4A
Hi all hope your week is off to a great start. I am in need of a heater control cable bezel. This is for a driver, so it doesn't have to be show quality, The hole is 9/16 inches. Gladly buy the whole cable etc if necessary. I have the small narrow ones but prefer the larger size, the ones that are about quarter coin size over all. Thanks again, Randy in the boonies of western North Carolina

PS working on all switches and could use to old style bezels for ignition, lights and the wiper switch. All mine go on OK but won't tighten up. I bought one of the inventor things that has the 6 little prongs that are suppose to catch in the slots on the bottom of the bezel and help turn. It works great if the bezel is still in good shape. Old ones have had what ever turning and scraping and what ever to make this not work great. ANYWAY. Appreciate any help Please email me at triumph17@hughes.net . Have a great day.
Randy in the boonies

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-04 04:27 PM by TR4EVER.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, Alabama, USA   USA
Randy,
Can probably hook you up.
Marv

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1949 Triumph 2000 Roadster

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links