GT6 engines for sale(two of them) [South Dakota, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Oilleaker1 John T.
Whitewood, South Dakota, USA   USA
Gentlemen and ladies, I have not one, but two GT6 engines for sale Both are not stuck and stored inside. I own a '70 GT6 +. I've owned these engines twice. The first time, I actually started and ran one of them while still in a car that my son was going to fix up. Never happened. The car got sold along with another parts car. I watched it get moved around and never built. Then, as I was driving by the last owners house, I saw the body cut to pieces!!!!!!!!!!! He hauled it all out to a salvage yard. He backed in and rolled the two engines out of a pickup and left. Unfortunantley , it broke the good carburators, but the engines survived. I bought them back and have stored them for at least 20 years. I'm now downsizing and would like to sell these to someone who will save/use them. $ 400.00 for both!!! You might as well buy both since it most likely will cost the same to ship. Located in Whitewood, SD, 57793. I have a forklift and can load them. You ship or pick up. PM or jtrumpe52@gmail.com. I can send pictures with your provided email if you would like. My computer picture posting skills are not good. Thanks for your interest, John

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Oilleaker1 John T.
Note: I've had inquiry about selling parts off the engines. I think I would not like to do that. The perpective new owner should have all of both engines, so he can tear them down and choose the best of each to build a good one. Allot of the parts they have are no longer available. I think this makes the most sense for someone really needing a chance to do a engine up right. John

Oilleaker1 John T.
Bump!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Oilleaker1 John T.
Just sold a Dodge M37 engine and transmission. Fastenall shipped it from SD to Texas for $270.00!!!!!!!!!! This is about what both would ship for if on the same pallet. So, if shipping is the deal killer, One crankshaft is worth that. LOL. Anyway, if you need engines shipped, and you have a Fastenall store near you, check it out. Great deal. Yellow Freight would want at least 1000.00. They aren't very competitive.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster