AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

72 Spitfire Project For Sale [Illinois, USA]
Car For Sale Parts Spitfire
Stroker Avatar
Stroker Aaron R
Champaign, Illinois, USA   USA
I'm selling my 72 project car. I had originally planned on swapping a Miata drivetrain in and making it into a sort of weekend toy/casual racer. But, priorities have changed and now I need the garage space. The 1.6 Mazda engine and trans are mounted in the chassis, the differential is mostly installed, but will need some sort of bracket to support the front. The body still needs some work. I have replaced most of the driver's side and started on the passenger side. The hood is in OK shape and it will come with a second hood. The seats are original and will need some love if you want to reuse them. I have a new passenger side quarter panel, as well as the doors, which are in pretty good shape. Things I DO NOT have are the original drivetrain, original rear suspension, wheels, or top. I'm not looking to part it out or separate.I would like to see it go to someone who could use the parts or complete the project rather than take it to the scrap yard, but I would like it out of the garage ASAP. I've attached the link to the album below. The car is located in Rantoul, Illinois and will need to be picked up. PM me if you have and questions, I do have a clean title in hand, and I'll consider any reasonable offers. Thanks for looking.

https://imgur.com/a/309C7

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster