I am restoring a late 1981 TR8 automatic.
This is my shopping list of parts needed in good, used condition:
(1) Plastic front grille, left side (part that mounts just above the front bumper)
(2) A post rubber seals that glue on to the windshield frame, XKC3847 and XKC3848 (page 109 TRF TR7 catalog)
(3) Brown cut pile carpet for inner sills, left and right. My main carpet is in great shape. But the carpet on the inner sill needs replacing. Mine is the light brown carpet.
(4) The upholstered board behind the seats, tan
(5) All the brown carpeting behind the driver/passnger seats where the convertible stows
(6) The left and right black trim strips on the upper rear fenders where the sides of the convertible top snap. Mine have extra holes drilled.
(7) Enamel nose badge in good shape for an '81.
If anyone has any of these parts for sale, please contact me. I'm trying to use as many original parts as I can and avoid poor fitting reproductions.
WTB: Assorted TR7/8 trim parts [Michigan, USA]
Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster