AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

TRIUMPH SPITFIRE HOUNDS TOOTH FRONT SEATS X2 [cersay, FRA]
Interior New Parts Spitfire Trade
1954series2 Avatar
1954series2 BOBBY FETTES
cersay, cersay, France   FRA
HI, I AM A EX UPHOLSTERER AFTER 25 YEARS OF DOING BRITISH AR UPHOLSTERY I AM NOW RETIRED TO FRANCE, I STILL DO ODD JOBS AS A HOBBY AS I LOVE UPHOLSTERY BUT JUST 1 SET A MONTH,
i HAVE TO LEAR MY GARAGE HERE AND I HAVE 3 SETS OF FRONT SEAT HOUNDS TOOTH COVERS FOR THE SPITFIRE AND ANOTHER BROWN VINYL SET ALL NEW AND MADE BY ME A FEW YEARS AGO BUT HAVE BEEN STORED IN CLEAR SAKS SO ARE IN GREAT CONDITION,
i WOULD LIKE 350 FPR EAH SET OF THE HOUNDS TOOTH AND POSTAGE IS DOWN TO YOU AND IF YOU WISH TO PAY BY PAYPAL CHARGES ALSO SO EXPET TO PAY 400 THE SET ALL INLUSIVE FOR 2 FRONT BASES AND 2 SQUABS AND 2 HEAD REST COVERS, tHERE IS A BROWN VINYL AIR ALSO FOR 125 POUND PLUS POSTAGE IF ANY GOOD TO SOMEONE,

i ALSO HAVE SOME mORRIS MINOR COMPLETE INTERIOR AND TRIM SETS TO CLEAR FOR ALL MODELS AND A FEWW PRE SERIES AUSTIN AND MORRIS 7 AND 8E ONVERTIBLE IF ANY GOOD AT 1000 EAH SET INC TRIM AGAIN HALF PRICE

MINOR SETS ARE 650 FOR SALOON AND CONVERTIBLE AND 75 FOR TRAVELLER ALL HALF NORMAL PRICE BUT ONLY LIMITED COLOURS, WHAT I HAVE IS WHAT I HAVE

Please email for pictures but all must go before the end of the month as i loose my storage so grab a bargain

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
20170213_020402.jpg    22.1 KB
20170213_020402.jpg

20170215_064527.jpg    33.9 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
20170111_135037.jpg    23.4 KB
20170127_063620.jpg    30.3 KB
Tonyfixit Avatar
Tonyfixit Tony M
Duncan, British Columbia, Canada   CAN
I am having trouble converting FPR (?) To Euros, British pounds or US Dollars.

1954series2 Avatar
1954series2 BOBBY FETTES
I WILL LOOK NOW HANG ON FOR 2 MINUITS

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
1954series2 Avatar
1954series2 BOBBY FETTES
400 GBP

=

531.47671 USD

SO 400 BRITISH POUNDS WOULD COST YOU 531 DOLLARS FOR 2 FRONT BASES AND T FRONT SQUABS?
these are the most expensive type of seat overs for a spitfire,
covers for spitfire and are normally double this price

what type of car do you have and what is the year,
I HAVE A SET OF BROWN SEAT COVERS NEW YOU CAN HAVE FOR 250 POUNDS IF YOU CAN MAKE USE OF THEM?
tHE HOUNDS TOOTH ARE MORE EXPENSIVE?

EMAIL ME AT bobbyfettes@gmail.com and i will forward pictures of them so you can see exactly what is on offer for your type of car
THEY ARE ALL BRAND NEW, I need model of car and age IE TRIUMPH SPITFIRE MK 4 1986 ? ETC

Regards Robert

77Spit Scott Coates
Frederick, MD, USA   USA
Hello Bobby,

I'm probably too late, but I'll give it a go to see what happens. I am in the market for seat upholstry for a 1977 Spitfire. I have tan or biscuit vinyl with the tan inserts. Do you have these?

Best regards,
Scott
scoates@aoac.org
Frederick, Maryland, USA (22 miles NW of Washington DC)

LostBoys Avatar
LostBoys Silver Member Paul Laflamme
St-Lazare, Quebec, Canada   CAN
Hi Bobby, Do you have any photos of the hounds tooth seats? What colour are they. Beige or black? Would you sell just the covers? If so, how much?
Thanking you in advance for the info.
Cheers,
Paul

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster