Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

oldbagpipe Avatar
oldbagpipe Alec Buchan
Bellingham, WA, USA   USA
Here is a set of HS6 SU carbs which I ran this year at the Columbia River Classic in Portland this past Labor Day weekend. However, because I have custom headers, I couldn't get the linkage correct and have since gone back to my 'old faithful' H6's. What you see in the photo is what you get. $300 plus shipping. (less intake manifold, $250 plus shipping)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-12 02:25 PM by oldbagpipe.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_3691.JPG    43.6 KB
IMG_3691.JPG

IMG_3692.JPG    43.2 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
IMG_3697.JPG    31.7 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
fifthavenuekid Marvin Francis
Sacramento, California, USA   USA
Do they have to be rebuilt, can I use them right away, if they are still available I want them, just what I am looking for.

oldbagpipe Avatar
oldbagpipe Alec Buchan
(Are they available?) Yes, they are available and you are first to respond. (Do they need to be rebuilt?) No, they were recently rebuilt and work well. These just sat too close to the manifold for my linkage to work properly. The H6s rider a greater distance from the manifold so my linkage is straight. This is all due to the custom headers I have (for now).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-11 07:02 AM by oldbagpipe.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
oldbagpipe Avatar
oldbagpipe Alec Buchan
sold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-12 02:25 PM by oldbagpipe.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster