historical triumph tr3 [ontario, CAN]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

bltriumph Steve Choquette
Erin, ontario, Canada   CAN
this car was owned by a American service man was imported as a used car toured EUROPE have to country badges that were removed from the front nose cone due to elongated holes from shaking over the years this car was imported to texas and spent it's life there in san Antonio with the factory hardtop that was never removed this car has never been in an accident and the only thing replaced on the body was a driver side outter rocker panel due to a few pin holes in the rocker panel that were discovered when stripped to bare steel for respray.it is a non O/D car but I have 4 o/d units complete on the shelf that can be installed if requested .I ALSO HAVE FACTORY FINNED ROCKER COVER AND FINNED SUMP WITH BAFFLE PLATE THAT WAS ON THE RACING TR3,s that can be installed if requested NOT REPROS.The car is spotless no rust pits anywhere best tr3 I have ever seen all undercoating removed painted in side and out white with blue interior ,all chrome is re chromed on original triumph parts no repros car has plack on dash re euorpe tour $52.,250.00usd can ship world wide extra options not included and not selling as I have been ask to part with them many times ,even can include a small nose cone if buyer want to change the look form year to year price is firm if you want to own the best here is your chance 905 873 1774 no emails please

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
spits Avatar
spits paul krause
$52250 and no pictures!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster