AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

KRTR Karl Repass
Clayton, NORTH CAROLINA, USA   USA
1962 Triumph TR4 ~ For Sale ! ~
1964 Triumph TR4 ~ For Sale ! ~
I have 2 TR4s For Sale, I purchased them with the intent of restoring one if not both of them with my son. My son took a new job and works nights and I am a Vet on disability and it has become apparent that I'm not able to do the work.

When I bought the 1962 it was missing the radiator, fuel pump, hub caps, sun visors and it does have the top frame but not the canvas , jack / tools.. It has rust (other than surface) in the forward part of the trunk about 3" X 16" , passenger floor 3" X 4" and a few random holes 1/8 to 1/4", the right rocker panel, and a 4" X 6" hole in the upper left rear of the right side rear fender. The fuel tank appears to be unused, the engine turns freely using the fan blades, I removed the right front brake pads to allow it to roll, has a clear title. I believe the original color was white currently yellow, with the hood and right rear qtr half stripped.

I purchased it based on it being a 1965 California car (bill of sale) however the date in service plate reads STC-64. It does have the top frame but not the canvas, missing are the spare tire, jack / tools. The top of rear valance is rusted, as well as a 6" area in the drivers floor panel under the pedals , two approximate 2" holes where the back passenger seat slides would have been bolted in. The engine turns freely using the fan blades. The brakes were all seized, therefore all pads/shoes have been removed. red in color

I have removed the fuel pump from the 64 and put it on the 62, and I have removed the radiator from the 64 to put into the 62.
between the two cars, I have 4 tires that hold air, and the remaining 5 have shredded or torn tires.

I will be selling both cars together. The cars are located in Clayton, NC about 30 minutes south - east of Raleigh. I will be posting pictures in a day or two once I reduce the size of existing photos.
I will also be listing them on eBay in a few days.

I am open to offers for the pair.

Please feel free to call 9am to 9pm to discuss them further

Karl
919-622-3593

Karl
919-622-3593

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
TR4EVER Avatar
TR4EVER James R Sullivan
Tuckasegee, North Carolina, USA   USA
1962 Triumph TR4 "Trouble"
1967 Triumph TR4A
Thanks for posting. I will be on the look out.
Randy in the boonies of western North Carolina.

TR4EVER Avatar
TR4EVER James R Sullivan
Tuckasegee, North Carolina, USA   USA
1962 Triumph TR4 "Trouble"
1967 Triumph TR4A
Hi Again Sir Karl. Do you still have the cars? I haven't seen or missed any further updates and or photos. Thanks for any info.
Randy in the boonies of western North Carolina.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster