TR6 Hardtop [Ontario, CAN]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

josto1941 Joe T
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada   CAN
For Sale: TR6 factory hardtop that was restored approx 12/15 years ago for sale. Colour is black and is in very good condition. The paint, glass and headliner are all good. Located in Long Sault, Ontario, Canada, approx 1 hour south of Ottawa and approx 30 mins north of Massena, NY. Asking $450, or best offer. pajot1941@gmail.com

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
TR6 Hardtop 2.JPG    56.4 KB
TR6 Hardtop 2.JPG

TR6 Hardtop 3.JPG    53.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
TR6 Hardtop 1.JPG    30.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Doc250 Avatar
Doc250 Chris Holliday
Honeoye Falls, New York, USA   USA
1968 Triumph TR250 "Little Red One"
1975 Triumph TR6 "Lbc II"
Very interested. Could you send any pictures. Where in Ontario are you? I'm in Rochester ny, so Toronto is about 3 hours. Good day trip. Welcome to call at 585-737-9557.

josto1941 Joe T
Thanks for your interest. Hardtop is in storage presently, so may take me a while to get pictures. Nearest US location is Massena, NY. about 30 mins from me. Think I'm about 4 hours from Rochester. Will try get pics asap. Thanks again.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Doc250 Avatar
Doc250 Chris Holliday
OK, slightly diffident plan. You willing to bring it to the Massena Airport? Will await pictures? You have the Hardware with it?

josto1941 Joe T
Will have to check with US Border and customs, but think it should be okay. Do have all attachement hardware. Will get back asap. Thanks.

josto1941 Joe T
Have attached pics to original post. I'm really unsure about crossing US border with the hardtop. Apologies, but I am not willing to deliver to Massena. If you commit to pay in full by wire transfer beforehand, I would agree to deliver to an Ontario shipping agent, of your choice, within reasonable distance of my address. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Doc250 Avatar
Doc250 Chris Holliday
Understand, I'll just figure that into my decision. Your asking $450. Is that Canadian or US dollars? Are you firm on that price as I would like to see it first. Thanks for following up.

josto1941 Joe T
HARDTOP IS SOLD

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster