AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

davek46 Avatar
davek46 David Kulak
Bristol, Connecticut, USA   USA
1958 Triumph TR3A "Blue TR"
Still selling off over 50 years of new and used parts and other things Triumph. If you are looking for anything specific contact me as I still have a lot of items that have to go. I will send pictures to this forum from time to time. If you see something you want just make me a reasonable offer. Shipping is buyers expense and I will ship at cost. Local buyers can arrange for free pick up. Thanks for looking, Dave K

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
triumph parts tr3 tr2 001.JPG    49.3 KB
triumph parts tr3  tr2 001.JPG

triumph parts tr3 tr2 002.JPG    45.4 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
cwacwa Avatar
cwacwa Bill A
Pattersonville, New York, USA   USA
Need bearings and races for steering box of my TR3. It's part no. 129-108 in Moss catalog, but Moss no longer has them. Any of these laying around?

davek46 Avatar
davek46 David Kulak
Bristol, Connecticut, USA   USA
1958 Triumph TR3A "Blue TR"
I do but I may need them for a box I am rebuilding. Will take it apart this coming week and will let you know as soon as I see the condition of the old bearings. I also have spare seals and I should have a spare bushing. Will get back to you asap. DaveK

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
cwacwa Avatar
cwacwa Bill A
Pattersonville, New York, USA   USA
Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you. Bill A

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster