AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Late TR4 Head For Sale/Trade [Ohio, USA]
Engine Parts TR3 TR4 Trade
petsvob Avatar
petsvob Peter S
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA   USA
FOR SALE or TRADE:

Late model TR4 Head with Aluminum pushrod tubes, to my knowledge it can be used on a TR3 or TR4. I have bead blasted the head to remove any rust dirt or paint, and have even checked for cracks with a magnaflux machine. This head measures to be the correct spec 3.33" so nothing has been done to this head since factory, and being at a machine shop I have decided not to deck the head for the sole reason that it is still the correct thickness. The only issue with the head is that one of the valves was stuck, and in the process of removing the valve it took the valve guide with it. You would need to purchase a set of new valve guides and install them to use this head-! (Moss: http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29118#top I believe part# 830-000 being the older style head)

Good purchase for restoration! Original head with no cracks!

I can deck the head for a higher compression ratio or port the intake/exhaust for an additional cost if you like.

I have the Chrome (albeit it has seen better days) valve cover and original hardware, included.

500$ OBO!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-20 06:55 PM by petsvob.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
20170818_123405.jpg    41.3 KB
20170818_123405.jpg

20170818_123519.jpg    37.5 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
20170818_123523.jpg    41.4 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
DonP Don P
Frankfort, Illinois, USA   USA
Ball park price might help us figure out if we want to make an offer?

petsvob Avatar
petsvob Peter S
Whoops! I edited the post
Hard to put a price on something like this~ new from moss they are definitely a pretty penny, id just be glad to help any restoration projects though

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
petsvob Avatar
petsvob Peter S
Willing to ship internationally!

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster