WTB Later GT6 [Vancouver, WA, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

sdebaker Paul Rollins
Vancouver, WA, USA   USA
I'm looking for a Mk2 (Plus) or 3 in western US.

The car I want should be good enough for a daily driver, and currently driving, as it is sold.-- not a project and I'm not expecting a show car. No rust or significant body damage (small dents might be acceptable if they can be easily worked out). Generally-complete car -- no, even-moderately-important parts missing unless the price is really low. Good glass.Things that should work for a daily driver need to be there and work. No modifications that can not be easily reversed.

Acceptable price depends on condition.

Paul

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
twomanytriumphs Avatar
twomanytriumphs Gold Member Kyle Darby
Kelso, Washington, USA   USA
1965 Triumph TR4 "My Baby"
1966 Triumph 2000 MkI "Bessie"
1970 Triumph GT6+ (MkII) "The Princess"
1977 MG MGB
Be willing to look for a while... that said, at PIR September 2-3 is the all British field meet. Should be lots of cars there and usually 4-5 gt6's. I'm hoping to have mine there. You may want to get the phone number for the yellow one on Portland Craigslist in case you find one with a rough bonnet. The ONLY reason I say this is because the bonnet looks to be in nice shape and that's one of the harder parts to find. Kyle.

sdebaker Paul Rollins
Vancouver, WA, USA   USA
In reply to # 1476157 by twomanytriumphs Be willing to look for a while... that said, at PIR September 2-3 is the all British field meet. Should be lots of cars there and usually 4-5 gt6's. I'm hoping to have mine there. You may want to get the phone number for the yellow one on Portland Craigslist in case you find one with a rough bonnet. The ONLY reason I say this is because the bonnet looks to be in nice shape and that's one of the harder parts to find. Kyle.

Yes, so I'm starting early to find one. We have found and owned cars lots rarer (particularly in the US, now) than GT6's -- Bristol 410. Singer 4AD, Jensen Interceptor (owned 2, bought one in a garage sale), Austin FX4 London taxi (found parked on a street in S.F. for sale), Citroen DS 21, SAAB Sonett III (garage sale), and more.

I'll be looking for one at the PDX ABFM.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Interceptor Avatar
Interceptor Mike Brand
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, USA   USA
1955 MG TF 1500 "The TF"
1956 Volvo TP21 "Sugga"
1963 Jaguar E-Type Coupe "401K"
1967 MG MGB GT "The GT"    & more

Attachments:
73GT6.jpg    81.3 KB
73GT6.jpg

Interceptor Avatar
Interceptor Mike Brand
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, USA   USA
1955 MG TF 1500 "The TF"
1956 Volvo TP21 "Sugga"
1963 Jaguar E-Type Coupe "401K"
1967 MG MGB GT "The GT"    & more

Attachments:
72GT6.jpg    35.1 KB
72GT6.jpg

Triumphgt6er Avatar
Triumphgt6er Jim Snell
Cave Creek, Arizona, USA   USA
1974 Triumph TR6 "Bubbles"
In reply to # 1476157 by twomanytriumphs Be willing to look for a while... that said, at PIR September 2-3 is the all British field meet. Should be lots of cars there and usually 4-5 gt6's. I'm hoping to have mine there. You may want to get the phone number for the yellow one on Portland Craigslist in case you find one with a rough bonnet. The ONLY reason I say this is because the bonnet looks to be in nice shape and that's one of the harder parts to find. Kyle.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/d/triumph-gt6-bonnet/6195444685.html

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster