Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

phish007 Ross L
Manalapan, New Jersey, USA   USA
Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping I can get some advice from the members here. My father inlaw passed away and he left me his 1969 TR6 which we are currently restoring. I happen to have a lot of extra TR6 parts but since Im not well versed in british cars I really dont know what they are worth and Im hoping someone can help me out. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of these parts Im located in central NJ. The parts are in good shape, they are just dirty.

I have the following parts:
1 door
1 hood
1 bumper
1 trunk w/ bike rike
4 rims
1 radiator
1 piece of frame (not sure what it is)
1 dash (not pictured)
1 rear light (not pictured)

Here is a dropbox link to a gallery of parts I have:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7kjy02td7rc4wiu/AAB-NSbbLHGMEFD1Syud3QoEa?dl=0

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
voxboy Avatar
voxboy Silver Member Jeffrey C
Lynnwood, WA, USA   USA
Hello,

DO you still have the hood available? If so, what is the condition? Is it bent anywhere? Thanks.

phish007 Ross L
Hi there, yes I still have the hood. Its location is in NJ. See pics. Its just really dirty, its in good shape. If you need more detailed pics let me know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-14 11:45 AM by phish007.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_7241.JPG    32.2 KB
IMG_7241.JPG

IMG_7240.JPG    46.2 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Lou6t4gto Lou Breslow
Ocala, FL, USA   USA
If you still have the HOOD, please contact me .. Lou6t4gto (member name) Lou

Lou6t4gto Lou Breslow
Ocala, FL, USA   USA
really need better Picture. if you can lay the hood down flat, run a water hose over it so it's wet, and take a picture from front to back when it's laying down Wet, that should show it's actual shape. I need one that is Bondo, Rust and Dent Free.. how much including shipping to 34470 ?
It must be at least" crated" with a sheet of plywood on the outer side of the hood, or the "shippers" could ruin it. let me know. Lou

FredDread Richard Krivonozka
New City, NY, USA   USA
Do you still have the trunk with the rack? If so pls send me a pic. Thanks

Lou6t4gto Lou Breslow
Ocala, FL, USA   USA
The place that ruined my hood & deck are replacing them with NEW" British Heritage" Parts,( Hope they are better than usual aftermarket parts ). I do still need a "Trunk Rack". Is what you Have a" Luggage rack" or a "Bike rack" ?? Thanks picture ?

phish007 Ross L
I believe is a bike rake, but cant sell it. sorry. Will let you know if that ever changes.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster