AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

TR6 Misc Parts - NE Indiana [FL, USA]
Body Parts Suspension TR6 Transmission
Denali94 Avatar
Denali94 Don L
Palm Coast, FL, USA   USA
Item remaining in Indiana for sale:

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ITEMS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL LATE MARCH. WE LEFT INDIANA IN MID SEPTEMBER TO GET BACK TO OUR FLORIDA HOUSE TO DEAL WITH THE AFTERMATH OF HURRICANE IRMA. I WILL REMOVE THIS NOTICE WHEN BACK IN INDIANA. - Don

Engine bits:
Cam & Crank + Rods - 74.5
Water pump housing
Cylinder Head - 74.5

Bumpers:
Front & Rears for 74.5 & 76. Neither is showroom condition - all would work for daily driver except the 76 front which needs to be straightened. Needs new joining plates and plastic mouldings. A good chrome shop will make these sparkle!
Over-riders are available for the above. I may not have all the brackets here in Indiana but can ship from Florida if you need them.

Misc. Stuff:
Propeller Shaft - stock
Cross Tube (in front of engine) - after commission number CR1.
Radiator Protection Shields (2 avail) 1 prior to CF35000 and 1 after.
Front Sway Bar - all years - no ends and needs new bushings.

Trailing Arms for all years. Need new plugs, bushings and to be cleaned. Backing plate/hub mounting bolts in good shape.

All reasonable offers will be considered - buyer to pay shipping or pick up near Angola, Indiana. It would obviously be to your advantage to pick up as none of this stuff would be economical to ship. If the house sells soon, these must go, otherwise it's the scrap yard - or maybe I will drag all this to Florida to add to my TR6 stuff already there and keep bugging you!

Direct contact through email / text is best method of contact as phone and internet are impossible in our area.

Thanks for looking,

Don

260/243-0561
denali94@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-30 06:46 PM by Denali94.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Denali94 Avatar
Denali94 Don L
Palm Coast, FL, USA   USA
The ' 76 Bumper center section and left corner are gone as are the radiator protection plates although I may have a another in Florida.

Make an offer - - -

Don

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1980 Triumph TR7 Drophead

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links