Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

opelgt Avatar
opelgt Gary Lee
Auburn, Nebraska, USA   USA
I am hoping to find someone that has a good original front seat bottom in the light blue vinyl not sure of the color name. The rest of the original seat covers are in great shape as is the rest of the interior. I know if I have it reupholstered it would not match the original unless all were done. I think I could use either side as they look the same. Also would need the tunnel cover in same color. Thanks,

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
wyatt Avatar
wyatt Silver Member Wyatt W
penguin point, drift ice, Antarctica   ATA
shadow blue?

opelgt Avatar
opelgt Gary Lee
Yes, after doing some research I found that it is Shadow Blue interior and is Sapphire Blue exterior. Thanks,

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
opelgt Avatar
opelgt Gary Lee
I have enclosed a picture of the seat covers I am trying to match. They are all the blue color, even though the flash made part of it look gray! Need the bottom vinyl only. Could take whole seat bottom part and I could remove the cover myself.

Attachments:
DSCF0912.JPG    49.8 KB
DSCF0912.JPG

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster