AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

spitsix69 Avatar
spitsix69 Scott Lowden
Orange Park, FL, USA   USA
Set of 6 13" TR7 Victory White "Spoker" rims

I also have a set of 4 stock TR7 wheels and tires shown mounted in the below pic

Pick Up Only $200.00 OBO or trade for rusty GT6 roundtail body with good roof or clean GT6+ frame

I posted these several years ago but "life" issues became priority. The wheels have been stored inside.

Located in Jacksonville FL

Thanks - Scott

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-06 01:44 PM by spitsix69.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
TR7 Spoker wheels.jpg    52.7 KB
TR7 Spoker wheels.jpg

front wheel.jpg    36.4 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
spitsix69 Avatar
spitsix69 Scott Lowden
These are not going to last much longer in the garage. Need the space - heading to the scrapper soon.

trrdster Avatar
trrdster Wayne Tate
Spencer, NC, USA   USA
Shame you are not closer, I could fix you up with a frame. You can use a Spitfire frame, just need to change the brackets for the radiator and rear lower control arms. Unbolt the rear motor mounts and the overflow bottle bracket. Even a later one will work, just have to cut all the metal off the front. Everything has to come off the change a frame, so all will be exposed. Big Job and hanging the body out of the way is a pain.
Nice wheels, but expensive to ship, just did that on a set of wires.

Wayne
1970 TR6
2000 Jaguar XK8
1949 Triumph Roadster 2000
1978 Spitfire (rust victim)
1971 GT6 (tarp covered for 12 years, rusted inside out)
1980 Spitfire (getting all the good GT6 parts, all poly suspension and Spax shocks)

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
diver Richard Crothers
NorthEast, Maryland, USA   USA
I have a TR7 Victory Edition without Spoker Wheels Rims for a GOOD reason. They were junk when they were made, they were recalled as unsafe to use. You should NOT use them on a car that runs.

Diver

spitsix69 Avatar
spitsix69 Scott Lowden
Richard - As I'm sure you know, the recall did not involve all of the Spoker wheels. I have confirmed that 2 of the wheels were not the recalled part #s and was told that the other 4 were replacement wheels for the recalled wheels. I can supply all wheel part numbers. Are these the the best wheels for a TR7 or 8? Probably not. But they are the correct usable wheels for the TR7 Victory edition.

Thanks - Scott

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster