WTB Front valance for early TR6 [Alabama, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

72TR6guy Mike S.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama, USA   USA
I am looking to see if anyone out there has a 69-73 TR6 parts car with a usable ( NO RUST dents ok ) front valance they would be willing to part with. I got a project with the wrong valance tacked on, not sure what happened there. I found a rusty one to try and cut and paste the turn signal sections in but I think that is going to be a pain due to my welding skill. So, if the price is right and you would be willing to cut and ship it please send me a picture and asking price. New one not in the budget right now.

Thanks
Mike

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
wyatt Avatar
wyatt Silver Member Wyatt W
penguin point, drift ice, Antarctica   ATA
I have one that may fit your bill but would need an offer to do the work plus the part to make removal worth it, its off a 70/71

72TR6guy Mike S.
Bump

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
72TR6guy Mike S.
Bump

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, Alabama, USA   USA
Mike,
Buy mne, you will save on shipping.
Marv

dsixnero Avatar
dsixnero Dan Colanero
Westville, New Jersey, USA   USA
Mike, I have a front tub with a good valance and I will cut out for the right price, it's an early 74 with parking lights, should be the same, send a PM. Dan

72TR6guy Mike S.
bump

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster