AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

TR3 heater core needed. [Oklahoma, USA]
Interior Parts TR3 Wanted
carpecursusII Drew H
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA   USA
I need a working heater core.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
davek46 Avatar
davek46 David Kulak
Bristol, Connecticut, USA   USA
1958 Triumph TR3A "Blue TR"
Do you need just the core or the whole unit? I have two complete units that I would have to test but they both came out in working order. I 'me not sure I want to break up a complete unit. Dave k

carpecursusII Drew H
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA   USA
I only NEED the core but if I need to buy a whole unit to get it then that's what I have to do.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
davek46 Avatar
davek46 David Kulak
Drew, Let me test my units to be sure they are sound, mabe someone will come up with just the core. It will be a day or two to get my cores tested and I will get back to you soon as possible. Dave

davek46 Avatar
davek46 David Kulak
Drew, Had both of my heaters pressure tested and they are both in good condition with no leaks in the core. I also tested the fan units and they both work well.The newest one has only been out of a car for about a year and both have been in inside storage. I will sell either one for
200.00 plus shipping.I tried to find one on E-bay and craigs list and could not find any for sale. You can buy a core only from Revinton in the UK for about 400.00. I have not tried to clean up either one so that you can see just what I have, let me know if this fits your needs. Dave K

Attachments:
IMG_1337.JPG    48.1 KB
IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG    49.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
IMG_1338.JPG    45.2 KB
IMG_1339.JPG    53.7 KB
IMG_1340.JPG    47.6 KB
IMG_1341TR3 heater.JPG    52.6 KB

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster