TR6 bonnet/hood in California wanted [California, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Marks71TR6 Mark S
Sacramento, California, USA   USA
Looking for non damaged hood--paint condition doesn't matter. Trying to determine whether it is better to repair or replace.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, Alabama, USA   USA
Mark, I have several but shipping will cost more than hood.
Marv

Marks71TR6 Mark S
Sacramento, California, USA   USA
Well Marv, assuming that you don't want to pull up stakes and move to California and join all of us fruits and nuts, perhaps now is a good time to bring the family out and visit Disneyland (and drop off the hood on your way)? I didn't think so. Thanks for the tease though.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Lou6t4gto Lou Breslow
Ocala, FL, USA   USA
Marv, saw your reply. I also am in need of a straight, rust free tr6 hood & deck lid. I'm located in Fla 34470. let me know what you've got. media blasters destroyed my mint hood ! thanks, Lou member name" Lou6t4gto"

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, Alabama, USA   USA
Lou,
I probably have 6/8 hoods. I know I have two very good ones. I sold and shipped one a couple of years ago. It was a pain . Had to carry it to a frieght company about 45 miles away and then they didn't like how I crated it. SO not real kean on shipping a hood. Good hood is going to run you $500. You know anyone coming by this way.
Marv

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster