1961 Triumph TR3a for sale in NC [NC, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

thewolfman Wolf K
Charlotte, NC, USA   USA
I am selling my 1961 TR3a. The car was bought from the original owner about 10 years ago and was sitting untouched since the 70s. Very low mileage. Tachometer shows 16000 miles which seems to be correct. I am the 3rd owner. The car is in great condition for its age. It appears to still have the original paint with some scratches and touchups. The underside of the car was repainted and is rust free.

New brakes, new master and slave cylinders, converted to silicone brake fluid. Carburetors were rebuilt and tuned. Converted to modern oil filter assembly. Recent tuneup with new vacuum unit, points, spark plugs, wires etc. Car is very reliable.
More pictures on my flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/96370297@N04/albums/72157669023532376

What makes this car special and sets it apart from others is its patina. I left it more or less unrestored and only worked on things to make it either safe (brakes) or reliable (carburetors, oil filters etc.) I'm asking 19500.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_1014.JPG    75.6 KB
IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG    61.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
IMG_0781.JPG    74.1 KB
IMG_0802.JPG    48.1 KB
Food4u Phil Levine
Charlotte, NC, USA   USA
Interested in looking at yourTR3.R u in Charlotte?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links