1980 TR8 / Maroney // Window sticker

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Ron Avery Ron A
Oxnard, California, USA   USA
Does any one have a window sticker from a 1980 TR 8 Convertible? If you do, would you be willing to send me a high-resolution scan? So I can fill in my own information re-create with mine would've look like thank you.
If you feel there's any compensation needed please let me know .
Ron

Ron
1980 TR 8
1965 E-Type Jaguar
2016 Aston Martin Vantage GT
Oxnard, CA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-19 12:47 PM by Ron Avery.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
TR8todd Avatar
TR8todd Todd Kishbach
Mass, USA   USA
1977 Triumph TR7 "Rally Fraud"
1978 Triumph TR8
1979 Triumph TR7
1980 Triumph TR8    & more
I have an original window sticker for one of my convertibles kicking around somewhere if that will help you. Never saw one for a coupe. Many of the coupes were not even sold to the public so that makes me wonder about those window stickers. For instance, my #25 coupe was first registered and driven by the dealer's wife. My #8 coupe was first registered by British Leyland and was driven for years by a BL executive in New Jersey. I've seen copies of dealer invoices or delivery documents on coupes that were handed over to race teams. If anybody has a scan of a coupe window sticker, it would be Paul up in Ontario. He keeps the coupe records.

Ron Avery Ron A
Todd,
I am a idiot, I meant convertible TR 8. How much would you want to scan the widow sticker for me (8" x 11" / 150 DPI)? And then e-mail it to me @/ ronavery@earthlink.net
Thanks,
Ron

Ron
1980 TR 8
1965 E-Type Jaguar
Oxnard, CA

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Darth V8R Avatar
Darth V8R Vance Navarrette
Beaverton, Oregon, USA   USA
1980 Triumph TR8 "Wedgie"
In reply to # 1498834 by Ron Avery Does any one have a window sticker from a 1980 TR 8 Convertible? If you do, would you be willing to send me a high-resolution scan? So I can fill in my own information re-create with mine would've look like thank you.
If you feel there's any compensation needed please let me know .
Ron

Ron:

Already recreated one. PM me with your email address, and I will send you mine (MS Word OK for the format?) and you can hack away to your heat's content.

Vance

1980 Platinum Metallic TR8, navy blue interior
Bare metal respray, Crower cam, raised compression
ported heads, modified Zenith carbs, 0.060" overbore

bowen6951 Avatar
bowen6951 Gold Member rob bowen
Fontana, California, USA   USA
Hi Ron,
fancy meeting you here. I have the original sticker for my car (sold in Newport Beach) so it will have all applicable license and taxes on it plus the little sticker of dealer add ons. Glad you found your way here it is a very educational place. Thanks, Rob

Ron Avery Ron A
Rob,
Very cool, would it be ok to get a scan of your window sticker, 8" x 11" 150 dpi JPG?
Would you want any $.?
Thanks,
Ron

Ron
1980 TR 8
1965 E-Type Jaguar
Oxnard, CA

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster