Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

NSFW Avatar
NSFW Rob S.
Pembroke, Massachusetts, USA   USA
I've looked this up on-line and nearly every post says that I can wiggle the grip past the slot in the plastic emergency break finisher piece yet nobody seems to know a way to remove the handle grip itself. I don't WANT to wiggle anything past or through anything else, I REALLY just need to remove the handle grip. Is there a way to do this short of just cracking it to bits? I serious doubt that there is or I would have already found it, but if it went on, it has to come back off, right? If anyone has found a means to achieve this, PLEASE post the magic trick for getting it done. Thank you, Rob.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
TR8todd Avatar
TR8todd Todd Kishbach
Mass, USA   USA
1977 Triumph TR7 "Rally Fraud"
1978 Triumph TR8
1979 Triumph TR7
1980 Triumph TR8    & more
Grip is just pressed on. Its a tight fit. Twist it slightly side to side while pulling. It will slowly walk itself off, leaving just the metal handle and the push button on the end. Pushes right back on when you are done.

NSFW Avatar
NSFW Rob S.
Pembroke, Massachusetts, USA   USA
Success ! Thank you.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster