Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Sierra 6 Avatar
Sierra 6 Steve Wylie
Litchfield Park, Arizona, USA   USA
Who here is attending Triumphest next week?
I'll do a survey on interior door handle orientation on all wedges in attendance.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bowen6951 Avatar
bowen6951 Gold Member rob bowen
Fontana, California, USA   USA
I'll be there, looking forward to it. Thanks, Rob

Sierra 6 Avatar
Sierra 6 Steve Wylie
Good turnout of Wedges at Triumphest, I counted 15, and not a single coupe. I checked armrest direction for fun, it was about 50/50. One car from Canada even had one forward, and one back!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_0008.JPG    64.1 KB
IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0034 (1).JPG    77.2 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Az7fan Avatar
Az7fan Paul Dorman
Tempe, Arizona, USA   USA
Would have liked to make it but Frankie had some further paint issues and not quite ready...would have been the only FHC....spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

navydiver Rob Cornick
san diego, california, USA   USA
1975 Triumph TR7 "The Pumpkin"
1977 Triumph TR7
1978 Triumph TR8
1980 Triumph TR7 "The Plum"    & more
Have you sourced some Brooklands green Paul? If so how did it color match to the original?

1975 TR7 FHC Ca Spec ACL 4spd
1976 TR7 FHC Ca Spec 4 spd (Temp add)
1977 TR7 FHC ACW 5Spd
1978 TR8 DHC ACT FI development car 5 Spd
1980 TR7 DHC FI Spider 5spd
1980 TR7 DHC FI Spider 5Spd
1980 TR7 DHC FI 5spd
1980 TR7 DHC FI 5 spd
1981 TR7 DHC FI 5 spd

bowen6951 Avatar
We were there and had a GREAT time as did everyone I have talked to. Once we got there I was so busy I forgot about taking pictures so here are a couple from the road. Good job DCTRA. Thanks, Rob and Bonny Bowen car #89

P.S. The car ran great the whole trip.

Attachments:
0919171338a_HDR.jpg    52.3 KB
0919171338a_HDR.jpg

0919171332_Burst01.jpg    21.1 KB
0919171002_Burst01.jpg    35.2 KB
Sierra 6 Avatar
Sierra 6 Steve Wylie
Rob, I spent a lot of time checking out your car, but I never did get to meet you.
Any chance you are going to the San Diego British Car day October 8th?

bowen6951 Avatar
Hi Steve,
no we will be "grand-kidding" that weekend. Thanks for the nice words about the car, post some more pics of yours so I know which one it was. It was a grand weekend wasn't it, anyone that was not there really missed it. Only 360 days 'til Triumphest Sacramento, it needs to be another day longer, not enough time to see and do all you want to. Thanks, Rob

Az7fan Avatar
Az7fan Paul Dorman
Tempe, Arizona, USA   USA
Used the paint code from TWOA and it seems to be right. Proof will be when I look in the trunk to compare...thumbs up

Sierra 6 Avatar
Sierra 6 Steve Wylie
In reply to # 1488695 by bowen6951 post some more pics of yours so I know which one it was.

Rob, Here is a picture of my 8, and my TR6. My 27 year old son was helping me wrangle the cars around. We started on the rally after the Saturday show, my Wife and I in the 8, my son and his girlfriend in the 6. We ended up just cruising around Flagstaff, it was a really fun afternoon for us, and the cars ran perfectly.

Attachments:
IMG_0029.JPG    71.3 KB
IMG_0029.JPG

bowen6951 Avatar
Hi Steve,
if I would have looked at the previous pics I would have recognized your car, I really like the looks of your wheels. I think the smoke centers set off the black on the bottom and bumpers, and there weren't too many 81s there. Thank, Rob

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster