AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

tirnipgreen Avatar
tirnipgreen Silver Member Ryals Cheek
Ellijay, GA, USA   USA
1963 Triumph TR4 "YIN"
1965 Triumph TR4 "YANG"

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
M. Pied Lourd Pied Lourd
ON, Canada   CAN
And a half a steering wheel....how do you get a half of steering wheel? cool smiley

Cheers
Tush

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, AL, USA   USA
Saw those myself. Could use both pieces but guy said he was selling only as one lot. Anybody here buys the lot, I am interested in 250 grill and steering wheel center

Marv

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
YankeeTR5 Dan M
Seattle, WA, USA   USA
For anyone looking for a TR250 grill, there's an outfit in the UK that has remanufactured them and the 4a. Both in pretty limited runs and not cheap, but perhaps cost wise what you'd pay for a decent used one these days. Forget the name of the outfit - not one of the big suppliers but in the cottage industry of supplying classic Brit stuff.

gozto11 Avatar
gozto11 Todd Bermudez
Cincinnati, OH, USA   USA
TR Shop

Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA   USA
SC Parts Group has them as well...£904.18 ea!
Rut

gozto11 Avatar
gozto11 Todd Bermudez
In reply to # 1512048 by mgruber921 Saw those myself. Could use both pieces but guy said he was selling only as one lot. Anybody here buys the lot, I am interested in 250 grill and steering wheel center

Marv

How interested are you in said items. No I didn’t buy that stuff, but I may have some specimens. Last one I saw advertised here was what 750?

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, AL, USA   USA
Todd,
250 grilles are hard to come by but I can't see paying more than $300 for a grill. I have correct grilles for my cars but they are not in the best condition. I can modify a 4A grill with pieces from a 250 grill to make it pretty realistic so not going to cough up a bunch of money for one.

Marv

gozto11 Avatar
gozto11 Todd Bermudez
Marv

I wouldn’t either, but I have 3 and it’s a bull market

I’ll keep mine on the wall

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1960 Triumph TR3A

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links