Rostyle hub cap

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Riglerbrothers Stuart Rigler
St Clair Shores, Michigan, USA   USA
Hi, I'm in need of one Rostyle hubcap for a TR250 or early TR6. If you have one available please contact me either through email or text at 586-381-6317. Thank you! Stu

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
C7085F2C-64DC-4DC8-9BCE-B0D20EAA4EC1.jpg    26 KB
C7085F2C-64DC-4DC8-9BCE-B0D20EAA4EC1.jpg

Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
There is a set on ebay right now but you won't like the price.

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, Alabama, USA   USA
There were a couple of singles on Ebay a few weeks ago. They went for around $50 each. I have a couple of sets but I'm in the same market range as the ones on ebay, actually more.
Marv

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Hi Marv, thanks for your reply. Are you interested in selling one? If so, what would your price be?

I saw those! And you are right! I don't! Lol

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Can't break up a set, sorry.

Just in case, what is your price for the set?

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Last time I priced a set it was $800

F1000RACER Avatar
F1000RACER Platinum Member Gary H
Alpine, California, USA   USA
I believe I may have the worlds largest supply of TR250 Rostyle Hub Caps. I believe I currently own about 50 of them.

Price depends on condition of course.

I will look this weekend at what I have and see if there is some that may have a minor ding or two that I'd let go of.

Regards
Gary Hickman

Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Geeez Gary, you're sitting on a small gold mine!! These hub caps are up there in the Surrey top category as far as good original ones out there. Got to be a story behind there as to how you acquired so many of them, or maybe we shouldn't know?

F1000RACER Avatar
In reply to # 1500646 by Bpt70gt Geeez Gary, you're sitting on a small gold mine!! These hub caps are up there in the Surrey top category as far as good original ones out there. Got to be a story behind there as to how you acquired so many of them, or maybe we shouldn't know?

I won't tell you how many Surrey tops, aluminum center sections, and complete backlights I own.

Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Now you're making us TR250 guys think that you are sitting on a LARGE gold mine.!!!

F1000RACER Avatar
In reply to # 1500649 by Bpt70gt Now you're making us TR250 guys think that you are sitting on a LARGE gold mine.!!!

I won't tell you how many complete seats I'm sitting on either....pardon the pun

This brings me to another subject. I am going to be re-producing complete seats less upholstery. This is a project I started about a year ago. Anybody care to get in line for a set of these? Brand spanking new made from seamless tubing with all the correct bends and wire formed springs.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-30 04:04 PM by F1000RACER.

Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
You're scaring us, at least me anyway.

sottley09 Steve Ottley
Buffalo, NY, USA   USA
Hi
Building a concourse tr250
What's the best rostyle wheel trims you have?
Also the best surrey top you have?
Do you have a web site link.
Regards
Steve O

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster