Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Brian Oklahoma Brian Plotkin
Edmond, 73012, USA   USA
1968 Triumph TR250 "Kevin"
The air hose that goes from the heater to the dash on my passenger side sags down below the dash. I've been trying to figure out how to route it properly (so it doesn't get in the way of a passengers feet). In looking at Moss' site, I see that I am missing a clamp (part number 635-415) that goes around the hose and secures it to something. I'm trying to figure out what its supposed to be secured to.

Take a look at https://mossmotors.com/triumph-tr6-250/heater/heater-2#28, index number 33 to see which hose I mean. Does anyone know where this clamp attaches?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
TR250Guy Avatar
TR250Guy Tim Moore
Dayton, Ohio, USA   USA
1968 Triumph TR250 "TRminator"
I have never seen that clamp on a TR250 on the passenger side. There is one like that on the drivers side though. There is a brace that runs from the metal dash fascia under the glove box that the heater hose needs to run over the top of. The Rimmers heater picture does not show that clamp. https://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID200079

1968 TR250 "TRminator"
Owned since 1980
Frame off rotisserie restoration completed in 11-2014 by myself and my brother

Attachments:
20171008_202336.jpg    36.4 KB
20171008_202336.jpg

Brian Oklahoma Brian Plotkin
Edmond, 73012, USA   USA
1968 Triumph TR250 "Kevin"
OK. I may have forgotten to put the hose back over the brace when I replaced the glove box.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
I have mine exactly as Tim has his including the white zip tie.

TR250Guy Avatar
TR250Guy Tim Moore
Dayton, Ohio, USA   USA
1968 Triumph TR250 "TRminator"
LOL. The white zip tie is helping to hold my alarm systems main box. Its behind the heater hose but you can see a lot of extra wires in the area. Looks like I forgot to trim the zip tiesmiling smiley

1968 TR250 "TRminator"
Owned since 1980
Frame off rotisserie restoration completed in 11-2014 by myself and my brother

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster