AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

1956 Avatar
1956 Jeffrey Lampinski
Media, Pennsylvania, USA   USA
Hi folks,

I'm looking for the original metal (looked like mini hydraulic) emissions lines that were installed on the U.S. model 68 GT6. Mk 1 (pictured below as items 6 and 9). I'm posting here because they also appear to have been on the 68 TR250 and possibly the early TR6. They ran from a banjo bolt on the inlet manifold to by-pass valves on each CDSE carb, and also to a vacuum control valve. Hopefully someone has them in a dusty old box somewhere!

Thanks.
Jeff

Late Edit: I was informed the TR250 setup was slightly different than the GT6. I'm still interested in any TR 250 lines. Perhaps I could work them to replicate the GT6 setup.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-09 07:43 PM by 1956.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
gt6early_plate_m.jpg    46.8 KB
gt6early_plate_m.jpg

TR250Guy Avatar
TR250Guy Tim Moore
Dayton, Ohio, USA   USA
1968 Triumph TR250 "TRminator"
The GT6 system is different from the TR250 system. As you can see 6 and 9 in your diagram are different than the 50 and 52 in the TR250 diagram.

1968 TR250 "TRminator"
Owned since 1980
Frame off rotisserie restoration completed in 11-2014 by myself and my brother

Attachments:
TRS-020.jpg    49.6 KB
TRS-020.jpg

1956 Avatar
1956 Jeffrey Lampinski
Thanks Tim. If any are out there I may still be interested. I may be able to modify them to reproduce the GT6 arrangement. I'll change my original post.

Jeff

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
If someone has these pipes and don't want to part with them, if they could give dimensions to the bends and lengths, I'm sure these pipes can be reproduced.smiling bouncing smiley

1956 Avatar
1956 Jeffrey Lampinski
My thought also, especially so if the pipe diameter is the same as traditional hydraulic brake line. Thanks, and good thought. Jeff

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster