AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

tr6nitjulius Avatar
tr6nitjulius Julius Abellera
Riverside, So Cali, USA   USA
Wenatchee, Wa was the site event hosted by TYEE TR Club of Washington State

Pics
https://www.flickr.com/photos/picsbyjulius/albums/72157685565708104

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
Very nice Julius, great showing of Triumphs.

tr6nitjulius Avatar
In reply to # 1481776 by Bpt70gt Very nice Julius, great showing of Triumphs.

Thanks Brian see you sportin' GT6+ like chairman there was about 90 TRIUMPH Only loved capturing the different exhaust notes starting @ the 11 minute mark grinning smiley

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
Yes, our GT6's could be twins. Mine is a little different color now. I'm in the process of a body off restoration and just beginning to put color on the car. Going to be black cherry metallic.

tr6nitjulius Avatar
In 1970 GT6+ was the first TR I ever drove BF owned it. Black Cherry Metallic should be uniquely nice

barringtonpro Avatar
barringtonpro FRANK BORGES
PASCOAG, RI, USA   USA
1954 Jaguar XK120
1969 MG MGB GT "The Hose"
1970 Triumph TR6
1971 Triumph TR6
Thanks Julius, always enjoy watching your videos. How do you keep the camera steady while driving???

Frank
barringtonpro
www.frankjborges.com

tr6nitjulius Avatar
In reply to # 1481983 by barringtonpro Thanks Julius, always enjoy watching your videos. How do you keep the camera steady while driving???

Frank
barringtonpro
www.frankjborges.com

Frank
Appreciate the comment & thanks for taking the time to watch. Classified info for my TR filming style but TRust me filming/driving/shifting/sight seeing is multi-tasking at it's best but the finish product makes it worth it so one can get the sensation they are in their TR following & enjoy watching without the everybody's got a camera shake rattle roll look & feel
Julius

barringtonpro Avatar
PASCOAG, RI, USA   USA
1954 Jaguar XK120
1970 Triumph TR6
1971 Triumph TR6
I understand, you do need to protect that which you spent time ad money to developed. It's a very competitive world out there. Again, very impressive!

Frank
www.frankjborges.com

tr6nitjulius Avatar
In reply to # 1482133 by barringtonpro I understand, you do need to protect that which you spent time ad money to developed. It's a very competitive world out there. Again, very impressive!

Frank
www.frankjborges.com

Frank
Been filming British Iron since 1986 so that experience affords me the pleasure a sense sort of to be in the right place @the right time like the one shot opportunity in the 11 minute mark more on the how to use creative side than something I developed on my journey to document our time in British Iron and give a perspective of what TRIUMPH clubing or as I refer to it Group Therapy is about Get2Gether/Socialize/Drive'Em to celebrate the Marque TRIUMPH

barringtonpro Avatar
PASCOAG, RI, USA   USA
1954 Jaguar XK120
1970 Triumph TR6
1971 Triumph TR6
Julius

There is an esoteric quality in what you say, but what you are doing remains metaphysical to me unless you tell me your using a gimbal or something.

Frank

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster