horn push color

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

oregon250 Chris P
Salem, Oregon, USA   USA
Wondering the color of the shield on your horn push button. Was black and white put on there for this model, blue and white, or whatever the folks on the line felt like that day? I've had a blue and white one on there for years. I believe the tr4's were that same color. I have a black and white one in the spares. I heard black and white was the original for the tr250, but liked the blue better. I believe the TRF lists the same for tr4's thru early tr6.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
wish I could help you here Chris but I have an aftermarket steering wheel on my car and I couldn't find my OEM that I thought I had.

vancouver, washington, USA   USA
Chris
My horn push is blue. t's an early production 250 and based on it's condition I would say it was the original push.One can never be sure, but the steering wheel is the correct stock type.
Mike C

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
oregon250 Chris P
Salem, Oregon, USA   USA
Thanks Mike. fairly early one here too ..... cd460. Think the blue is going to stay.

Thanks for looking Brian.

DavidCole Silver Member David Cole
KY, USA   USA
Chris,

Blue and white here too. As Mike says though, one can never be sure.

David

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster