Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

StagByTriumph Avatar
StagByTriumph Glenn Merrell
Lafayette, CO, USA   USA
I had those style TR6 wheels/trims/hubs on my first Mallard TR250 I had back in PA & NY. It was sold - totaled from when I got T-Boned in Kingston NY to a guy who had some TR4's in Saugerties NY and I often wonder what happened to it. He mentioned taking the TR4 parts and repairing my TR250.
Unfortunately I don't have any Comm numbers from that car ...
There was also a small British Junkyard just north of Kingston on 9W - north (Ulster Ave) just north of Hwy 209 on the west side of 9W who had a full 2500 PI setup - another one I wonder about if it is still there, but that was far too long ago like 1977-1981.

I attached a phots of b4 and after ... b4 was when I getting to take it off the road and put a new frame under it, after was when it was t-boned.

Cheers!

Glenn Merrell, a.k.a. StagByTriumph / Garage
1968 TRG TR250; 1973 Mimosa Triumph Stag; 2000 XJ8; 2001 XJ8
"The BEST Trophies are: Miles on the Odometer; Stone Chips in the paint; Dead Bugs on the Windscreen (and the occasional smell of manure!)" an S by T Original quote!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
Inked1968 TR250 1st GAM circa 1978_b4 and aftr.jpg    34.6 KB
Inked1968 TR250 1st GAM circa 1978_b4 and aftr.jpg

Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
OUCH!! that hurt.

StagByTriumph Avatar
StagByTriumph Glenn Merrell
Lafayette, CO, USA   USA
It was a good thing no one was riding with me. It did put me in the hospital and then some diagnostics for a jostled brain - these days they call it PTSD ... probably never recovered because I bought another TR250!

Glenn Merrell, a.k.a. StagByTriumph / Garage
1968 TRG TR250; 1973 Mimosa Triumph Stag; 2000 XJ8; 2001 XJ8
"The BEST Trophies are: Miles on the Odometer; Stone Chips in the paint; Dead Bugs on the Windscreen (and the occasional smell of manure!)" an S by T Original quote!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Ha. definitely some sort of thought process damage. Not sure I could put another 2 or 3 years into another TR250. I'm still dealing with my 4 year project of my GT6.

dadsspit Avatar
dadsspit Jerry Tucker
Hendersonville, NC, USA   USA
Always wanted a Valencia blue 250, mine was red. Any chance you would would part with yours!

Jerry

Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Not sure who you're directing your question to Jerry. Mines Royal Blue. Why'd you part with your Red TR?

Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA   USA
In reply to # 1508058 by dadsspit Always wanted a Valencia blue 250, mine was red. Any chance you would would part with yours!

Jerry

Get ahold of Marvin Gruber, his Valencia Blue 250 is for sale...
Rut

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, AL, USA   USA
Jerry,
Pm sent
Marv

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1976 Triumph TR6

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links