twomanytriumphs Avatar
twomanytriumphs Gold Member Kyle Darby
Kelso, Washington, USA   USA
1965 Triumph TR4 "My Baby"
1966 Triumph 2000 MkI "Bessie"
1970 Triumph GT6+ (MkII) "The Princess"
1977 MG MGB
Triumph 2000's

There are a couple triumph 2000 saloons in Nw Oregon. These have been listed before, but I've talked to the guy and it will be the last time. He's moving and they aren't going with him. I'm hoping to turn up some money and get them, but in an effort to nationalize them, here they are. The white one is a rough, trunk looks like it held water very well for a while. Blue one is like it's listed. Needs trunk floor etc. two into one deal. Blue car appeared to have been very well cared for prior to 1986 when it was parked. In fact it was at an all British car show around Snohomish Washington in the 1984-1986 range. A curious feature is the Right hand Front door is a MK2 door... Complete. Windshield in the blue one looked intact, white one was cracked. No financial interest for me yet. Kyle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-02-23 09:51 PM by twomanytriumphs.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
twomanytriumphs Avatar
twomanytriumphs Gold Member Kyle Darby
Kelso, Washington, USA   USA
1965 Triumph TR4 "My Baby"
1966 Triumph 2000 MkI "Bessie"
1970 Triumph GT6+ (MkII) "The Princess"
1977 MG MGB
These cars were sold and are staying in Oregon. I'm not sure what will become of them. Kyle

ArcticOne Avatar
ArcticOne John Bulmer
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada   CAN
I will flick this link in to this thread, plus add its own topic too.

I currently have a couple of GT6's. As my body ages, they get a bit more problematic to climb in to. The 2000/2500 has always been something I foresaw as a good way to stay in the Triumph marque.

This one is also in Oregon: 1967 Triumph 2000

John B
Alberta, Canada

DON'T DREAM IT .... BE IT!

In the Igloo:

1968 Triumph GT6 MK I
1968 Triumph GT6 MK I (FE O2)
1988 SaaB 900S

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster