AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Herald bulkhead
  This topic is about my 1967 Triumph Herald 1200
Bills542003 Bill Snyder
Hendersonville, North Carolina, USA   USA
Anyone know of someone parting a 1200 convertible? The more I look at my front bulkhead the more work I see that is needed. Thinking that a better bulkhead may be the better option.

Thanks
Bill

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
triumph74tr6 Avatar
triumph74tr6 Chad Jester
Tulsa, OK, USA   USA
1964 Triumph Sports 6 "Speed 6"
1968 Triumph TR250 "Gene"
1971 Triumph GT6 MkIII "Ken"
1974 MG MGB GT "MiGiBiGiT"    & more
There is a disassembled convertible for sale near me. Last I saw it the bulkhead was in good condition....even the floors. I can try and contact the guy if you're interested.

Chad in Tulsa

Bills542003 Bill Snyder
Chad

Thanks so much for your willingness to help out. If he is willing to sell it for a fair price and it is in good condition, might he also be willing to strap,it to a pallet and ship it to me?

THanks
BIll
Hendersonville, NV

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
triumph74tr6 Avatar
triumph74tr6 Chad Jester
Tulsa, OK, USA   USA
1964 Triumph Sports 6 "Speed 6"
1968 Triumph TR250 "Gene"
1971 Triumph GT6 MkIII "Ken"
1974 MG MGB GT "MiGiBiGiT"    & more
Bill-

I am going to try and have a look at the herald this weekend. It was part of a group of 3 cars they wanted to sell together. I'll let you know if it is still as good as I remember.

Thanks,

Chad

Bills542003 Bill Snyder
Chad - I really appreciate your reaching out to help with my project. The bonnet, bulkhead, and rear tub were removed from my car in order to reburbish the frame. This was completed alone with taking care of the suspension and new brakes. The bonnet is good. The rear tub needs some welding in the rear seat floors but the trunk area is fine. My bulkhead needs floor work, work on the windshield frame, and there is some softness in the firewall behind the heater. I have patch panels for the floors but the windscreen frame is a real problem.

I am willing to consider almost anything to move this along.

Thanks
Bill

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster