mk bonnet Barn find

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Dragster Jeff Dragster Crider
Bakersfield, CA, USA   USA
Barn find.. I believe its for an early MK. It only has 1 latch on it, It's been sanded and does have surface rust(Us dragster guys call that a poor boy's acid dip), along with some bondo as can be seen in the pics. Inner fender parts are all there and the Headlight bezels too. Someone might need this Bonnet, or know someone that does, let me know here or E mail me.
I'm located in Bakersfield, Ca. and will deliver inside 150 miles..(We'll talk.) I can take more pics if you need..
The first $200 gets it.. Thanks
Dragster Jeff
Leave Hard and Go Straight >>>>>>>>>>>>------------->

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
photo (2).JPG    55.3 KB
photo (2).JPG

photo (3).JPG    57.5 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
photo (4).JPG    63.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
britsnspits Avatar
britsnspits Michael Stoliker
Bethlehem, PA, USA   USA
1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "The Phoenix"
1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Lucky"
Jeff,

1st, this post should have been in the Buy, Sell & Trade forum. 2nd, that's a Mark IV or 1500 bonnet, not a Spitfire4, Mark II or III bonnet

Mike

Dragster Jeff Dragster Crider
Bakersfield, CA, USA   USA
sorry about posting it in the wrong place.. and thanks for pointing out what it fits. I was un sure..should i move it or can the moderators do that for me?
thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
britsnspits Avatar
britsnspits Michael Stoliker
Bethlehem, PA, USA   USA
1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "The Phoenix"
1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Lucky"
I'd just post in the other location. Skye runs the site himself and may or may not move it. But you'll definitely get more hits in the other spot.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster