Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

toyzforme Avatar
toyzforme Keith Coyle
Summerville, SC, USA   USA
Or if you really wanted to have fun drop a rotary into it LOL. That is what I have in my Spitfire and I race with NASA down here in the SE region. Its fast just not fast enough. VIR i have regular miata's walking away from me. Its a fun little car so enjoy it.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Speedracer Avatar
Speedracer Platinum Member Hap Waldrop
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB Racecar "The Biscuit"
In reply to # 1327119 by OFRacer Hap, you mean Wappingers Falls, NY, not CT. I grew up there and bought my first new truck from Greer Toyota. I think I've saw your old car for sale, in fairly ratty shape on CL last spring. The angle on the front of the roll cage caught my eye. It was for sale in Wappingers Falls, by a guy who is a known car pack rat.

mike h

Yes NY, my bad. Steven Greer was the guy's name who bought it, his father was the owner of Greer Toyota. He was clueless to what to do with the car, said he was going to take it to Limerock and do lapping sessions. He probably never did much with the car.

Hap Waldrop
Acme Speed Shop
864-370-3000
www.acmespeedshop.com
Engines, Rebuild Kits and More.

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - Alloy wheels for British Sport Cars,and others
tsingleton Avatar
tsingleton Tim S
Cumming, Georgia, USA   USA
I used a 3 Row Core Champion Pro Series CC7980 all aluminum Radiator. Still run Stock alternator.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster