TRExp

Motorsports Forum

GREENMACHINE Spitfire racecar on front page of this site today.

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

lugbolt Ashley Page
Mooresville, NC, USA   USA
There is a green Spitfire race car on the registry page of this site with the statement that there is no known owner.

Not sure what this means.

Its advertised for sale and there is an email listed.

Are they looking for information for the registry such as the original vin # or racing log book info or??

I think this car might have belonged to me in the early to mid 1970's. I sold it in 1976

Anyone know anything about it?

link http://www.triumphexp.com/registry/GREENMACHINE

Thanks for any help locating the current owner.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-01 09:59 PM by lugbolt.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
grubscrew Avatar
grubscrew grub screw
The suburbs of, Winfield, Maryland, USA   USA
Did you try the email that's listed, jjpositive@hotmail.com ?

Dave
1970 Spitfire Mk3
FDU 78359L
34/11 (Jasmine yellow/Black interior)

1962 Triumph TR3B
TCF 575L
Signal Red/Red interior

lugbolt Ashley Page
Edit: Did hear from the seller, JJpositive. (When I first posted I was under the impression this was not a good email address)

I did some searching and I've found the current owner. Waiting for him to reply to my email.

Thanks

In reply to # 1219351 by grubscrew Did you try the email that's listed, jjpositive@hotmail.com ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-02 10:53 AM by lugbolt.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Speedracer Avatar
Speedracer Platinum Member Hap Waldrop
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB Racecar "The Biscuit"
He list the VDCA as one of the groups he has ran with, you might drop a line over on the MGEX motorsport forum, lots of folks over there that race with the VDCA like me, but sorry I don't recognize that car off the top of my head. Also if you go to Facebook, VDCA has a page there and someone might be able to tell who owns the car,and how it goes. https://www.facebook.com/groups/VDCAVintageDrive/

Hap Waldrop
Acme Speed Shop
864-370-3000
www.acmespeedshop.com
Engines, Rebuild Kits and More.

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - Alloy wheels for British Sport Cars,and others
lugbolt Ashley Page
In reply to # 1221507 by Speedracer He list the VDCA as one of the groups he has ran with, you might drop a line over on the MGEX motorsport forum, lots of folks over there that race with the VDCA like me, but sorry I don't recognize that car off the top of my head. Also if you go to Facebook, VDCA has a page there and someone might be able to tell who owns the car,and how it goes. https://www.facebook.com/groups/VDCAVintageDrive/

Thanks for the post

I have located the current and past owner - mystery solved and I know some limited history. Cool to happen upon the car by accident after all the years not knowing if it was still a car or if it became a Toyota or a washing machine, etc!

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster