AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

7d2mgbgt Avatar
7d2mgbgt Stephen Jones
Tucson, Arizona, USA   USA
1969 Triumph GT6+ (MkII) "Greenweenie"
1971 Triumph GT6 MkIII
1971 Triumph GT6+ (MkII) "Tangerine Scream"
Re-Posted-Empty trailer headed West to East /East to West mid July/Early August 2014. Room for LBC or small/medium car.

I will be driving from California (Bakersfield/SoCal) area eastward to Pennsylvania, in time for the 2014 Pittsburgh Vintage GP (7/19-20/14) and the TRF Summer Party In Armaugh/Indiana Pa. the following weekend. My 18 foot , two axel open car hauler, is at this time empty and I can deliver a medium/compact car or parts along the route. Preferred route I40/I70 to Pittsburgh, or possible as far north as I 80 (Sorry, will not do I10.) I can drop off as far east as Penn State/State College Pa.

I have over 40 years 5th wheel & cargo trailer towing experience with zero mishaps/tickets. Electric brakes on all four wheels, new electric harness, bearings serviced, new tires, Class three hitch. I have hauled my vintage racer long distance for many years on this trailer. I can provide a dmv printout, proof of insurance, and Ca. Driver license. My requirements are proof of ownership of vehicle, proof of insurance as 1st payee, and some one to assist in loading and unloading vehicle. Paypal, cashiers check, or cash.

S-10 4x4 PU w/4.3 Vortex tow vehicle.

Will negotiate price according to distance and convenience to planned route.

Sorry, return trip already booked with a car, but I can still transport parts such as engine/tranny, etc.

I can be contact through the forum or 6t9gt6@toast.net.

Stephen Jones

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1971 Triumph Spitfire MkIV

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links