Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Mikec Avatar
Mikec Mike C
Highlands Ranch, CO, USA   USA
I just got in a shipment of Cibie 7" E-code round headlamps in. If you want the best quality headlight beam, these are the ones. These are domed like the original sealed beam headlamps. (The Hella lamps are flat.) Details can be found on my website. I also have a full selection of H4/9003 bulbs, headlight connectors and relays. No Chinese junk.
Any questions, please ask.
Mike
www.headlightservices.com
click on "headlamps"

(My favorite is the Cibie lamps with the Philips Xtreme Power +80 or +100 bulbs. If you have an uprated headlight harness than the Osram Rallye bulbs are real nice. Use relays!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-03 10:21 AM by Mikec.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Jediscuba Avatar
Jediscuba Steven Spandorf
Southampton, New York, USA   USA
1963 Triumph Spitfire "Pussycat"
They are NOT the best Cibies ever made but are close runners up.
For those willing to pay the freight, Cibie Z-Beams are truly the best headlight ever offered ... at least in the tests I've seen and use on my cars.
Next runner up would be the Cibie Bobbie which in truth is the Z-Beam with a bulb capsule added to meet the early DOT requirement for a sealed beam.

The E Codes age great ... but the Z-Beams are better

I still have several sets in their original boxes.

In reply to # 955268 by Mikec I just got in a shipment of Cibie 7" E-code round headlamps in. If you want the best quality headlight beam, these are the ones. These are domed like the original sealed beam headlamps. (The Hella lamps are flat.) Details can be found on my website. I also have a full selection of H4/9003 bulbs, headlight connectors and relays. No Chinese junk.
Any questions, please ask.
Mike
www.headlightservices.com
click on "headlamps"

(My favorite is the Cibie lamps with the Philips Xtreme Power +80 or +100 bulbs. If you have an uprated headlight harness than the Osram Rallye bulbs are real nice. Use relays!)

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster